I have said this many a time. And it never, never, never gets old.
I’M GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m going tomorrow! Three days! One marathon! An ocean of joy and ice cream!
Ice cream? Ice cream:
- Get some ice cream at either Seashore Sweets or in the form of a brioche ice cream sandwich from France
- Ride Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around the World again
- Experience DAK at night
and Rivers of Light
- Ride Dinosaur and see if I can pick out the refurb improvements
- Get my hair cut at the Harmony Barbershop? I hear they have pros in there
- Watch the movie in Epcot’s France – I’m jonesing for a little Saint-Saens organ action
- See the Hall of Presidents one more time before it gets… weird
- Behind the Seeds tour? Maybe really this time? I mean, maybe
Don’t forget to follow my Twitter account; I’ll be live-tweeting my adventures. And if you see me at the marathon or in the parks, don’t be afraid to say hi!
Don’t forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn’s dailymile here and Moon’s dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!