More running! Hooray! My IT Band has been… pretty good. Every once and awhile I think it might be acting up a little but it’s nothing a little KT Tape hasn’t been able to handle. I do wish that stuff was cheaper, but then it’s nowhere near as expensive as medical bills, so.
I think I might also look into getting some different running shoes for my long runs. Perhaps Black Friday will deliver some worthwhile deals? I almost bought the Nike Odyssey on my last shoe testing trip… but Brooks Ravennas performed well for me for years… thing to ponder.
In the meantime, here’s last week’s workout log:
Sunday | Across The Bay 10K; 6.15 miles outside in 58:11
I’m chalking up that extra .05 miles up to GPS wonkiness.
Monday | walked 2.14 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet classTuesday | ran 9.23 miles outside in 1:40
Wednesday | ran 5.64 miles outside in 60 minutes
Thursday | walked 2.07 miles outside in 35 minutes; 60 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.34 miles in 55 minutes
Then headed down to my parents’ new house in Wilmington, NC. My dad is retiring next year and my parents are in the slow process of moving south. I have no objections to this; the warmer the better, I say. Plus, it’s halfway to WDW!
Saturday | rest
Some wandering about Wilmington but otherwise a pretty chill day.
FIFTEEN DAYS TO WALT DISNEY WORLD.
– Fairytales & Fitness runs the Outer Banks Marathon, which I almost did and then decided not to and now I’m mad at myself.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW knows where in the World to carb-load prerace.
– Jambo Everyone looks at DAK’s use of water in its themes.
– Living A Disney Life shows you how to survive WDW on Christmas Day.
– EPBOT makes the MOST AMAZING Figment rocking horse – and you can too.
– WDW For Grownups reviews Homecomin’s pumpkin bread pudding and I WANT IT.
– The Main Street Gazette indulges in a meal at DCL’s Remy.
– This Fairytale Life checks out DCA’s Festival of the Holidays. (I keep thinking this is for Epcot’s festival and then winding up disappointed I can’t have these glorious things.)
– Speaking of DCA, Disney In Your Day goes barhopping there. COVE BAR 4EVA.
– The Disney Diner has a recipe for the famous carrot cake cookie, which is AMAZING so haters to the left.
|Exactly. Thank you, Kenneth.|
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!