Hmmm. I know I mentioned this on Twitter, but I can’t remember if I told the blogosphere – have I told you yet that a lot of that Mickey Mouse for Target collection of which I reviewed a bit is at least partially on serious clearance right now? I picked up a bunch of the Mickey face masks at 50% off, as well as a Mickey-themed nail file set for less than a dollar. My Target also had scads and scads of Mickey head-shaped bath sponges if that sounds like something you’d be into.
After all, it’s important to keep yourself clean after a workout, like these ones I did last week:
Sunday | ran 10.24 miles in 1:45
Monday | walked 2.35 miles outside; 45 minute ballet class
Tuesday | ran 5.3 miles outside in 55 minutes
Wednesday | walked 2.33 miles outside in 40 minutes; 50 minute hip hop workout class
Thursday | ran 5.11 miles outside in 50 minutes
Are my new Under Armour sneakers magic? Stay tuned to find out! And by that I mean, we’ll find out together, because it’s too soon to tell. Lord knows I could use some magic sneakers.
Friday | ran 5.14 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Ah, summer speed runs on the treadmill.
Saturday | 20 minute arms and abs workout with Pat
In case you’re wondering where my arms are on the fitness spectrum, I have to use a chair to do pull-ups.
… I did already tell you guys I signed up for the 2019 WDW Marathon, right? I mean, it’s not like anyone’s surprised. I did say I’d never miss it again. But it’s certainly relevant.
Dang, forget my own head next. Or even forget the roundup! Oh, wait, here it is:
– Fairytales & Fitness does the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s culinary tour. Something else to add to my Kidani trip!
– Davelandblog shows off a super-nifty vintage Disneyland photo.
– An Open Suitcase raves about Wine Bar George. I must go!
– The Main Street Gazette tells the story of the Muppets at Walt Disney World.
– Kait Around The Kingdom knows where to get birthday freebies at WDW.
– The Disney Tourist Blog mourns WDW attractions long passed.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!