GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS.
I LEAVE FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD ON WEDNESDAY.
|My preferred mode of travel.|
I cannot begin to explain to you how perfect the timing is. I need a pick-me-up and WDW is just about the only thing strong enough to make that happen. I’ll be going into greater detail regarding my plans on Wednesday, but for now just know that the world can expect to become a beautiful place once more in short order.
I think I covered training pretty well in my post about running in the cold. As for music, well… I’ve been familiar with Garfunkel and Oates ever since one of the members guest starred on Scrubs. That was awhile ago, though, and I hadn’t thought about them for quite some time until a friend of mine started playing their music videos at random. Long story short, I’ve been running to this all week. (Um, maybe NSFW?)
– For those of you that can take the frigid air, Dad runsDisney has suggestions on cold weather running gear.
– Run the Great Wide Somewhere discusses my great nemesis: tapering.
– Fairytales and Fitness talks runner’s fuel.
– Pink Elephant on Parade makes me run to pop music and love it. Her love’s affecting my reality.
– Food Fitness Fantasy tackles the problem with fitspiration.
– Live, Run, Grow encourages us to take care of our feet.
– This Happy Place spotlights Julie Andrews, otherwise known as The Greatest Person Ever.
– Your Highway in the Sky explores the relationship between Disney and my and Moon’s beloved Doctor.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!