This WILL be a GOOD WDW TRIP. I demand it!
Okay, so my Achilles has been bothering me a bit. Not great for the Wine & Dine Half. And for some reason half my face decided breaking out would be a wonderful way to celebrate Halloween. Not great for race pictures. And I don’t have an Annual Pass. Not great for park time. And this year’s Wine & Dine Half course cuts out Disney’s Animal Kingdom AND the World Showcase finish. Not great… just not great.
BUT. It’s Walt Disney World, okay?! If ever there was a location with the magic to turn that frown upside down, WDW is it. So I’m gonna. In fact, I’m gonna call it: BEST TRIP EVERRRRR!!!!
Or at least a darned good one. I’ll accept that. And here’s how I aim to do it:
MY WDW BUCKET LIST FOR THIS TRIP
– Have a fun and successful Wine & Dine Half Marathon! All I ask is some good character stops and no injuries. That’s it.
– Ride the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ride as many times as possible, for a maximum number of soundtrack experiences.
– FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL SNACKS!
– Gideon’s. Always Gideon’s.
– Shut down the Wine & Dine After Party! This time I think I can do it! (As long as it’s not too cold. 😂)
– Follow up another assuredly stellar time at Oga’s Catina with my beloved Frozen Singalong. I am more surprised than anyone, but it’s an unexpected must-do for me. The storytellers are that good.
– Finally get a Wine Bar George Corkcicle? We’ll see what kind of colors there are to choose from.
– Watch (or at least listen to) Harmonious from Topolino’s. I have the ADR, so I just need to get the timing right!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!