I firmly believe the Christmas season begins on November 1, but as this statement often draws jeers from the crowd I wait for Black Friday like all the boring people to begin celebrating. Well, we have arrived – and we have a Christmas tree! I may or may not have jumped up and down a bit while decorating it. (I did.)
I also saw Moana with Elizabeth last weekend. I liked it quite a bit, although I would like to make two points: 1) Mulan did it first and 2) somewhere out there in the world exists hours worth of footage of Alan Tudyk doing nothing but clucking like a chicken.
Training last week was status quo:
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 11.23 miles on the treadmill in 1:55
Tuesday | walked 2.3 miles outside in 40 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 9.21 miles on the treadmill in 1:35
Thursday | walked 2.18 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 5.22 miles on the treadmill in 60 minutes
Training this week will be status quo.
And with all that excitement out of the way, I give you the roundup.
– Elbowglitter has an unexpectedly adventurous run.
– Back at Square Zero makes running fuel suggestions.
– Sparkly Ever After reviews Jingle Bells, Jingle BAM! at the Studios…
– … and easyWDW reviews the test mode of DAK’s Rivers of Light.
– Living A Disney Life considers the new Tomorrowland cabanas. I still think nap pods rented by the minute would be the way to go here.
– Disney In Your Day checks out holiday decorations across WDW resorts.
– The Disney Tourist Blog recaps Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
– This Fairy Tale Life assembles a list of gift lists, including stuff for Disney people.
P.S. Happy day that shall live in infamy!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!