Back to it, because the Star Wars – Dark Side Half Marathon ain’t gonna train for itself.
Sunday | rest
Monday | ran 10.12 miles outside in 1:50
Riding the high of my chilly but successful marathon, I made the mistake of thinking that maybe my lungs had adapted to the cold. I went for an outdoor run with temperatures in the low 40s, and it went… okay. My lungs weren’t thrilled, but they also weren’t demanding I stop this nonsense immediately. I got the run done. But I’ve been more comfortable in my life.
Tuesday | walked 2.14 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Wednesday | ran 8.15 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Thursday | walked 2.18 miles outside in 35 minutes; 70 minute ballet class
Friday | ran 6.52 miles on the treadmill in 70 minutes
Saturday | rest
Speaking of the Dark Side, I have thrown myself into trip planning mode (yes I realize it’s three months away SHUT UP). I’ve assembled my spreadsheet and am slowing filling in details like restaurant reservations and FastPass plans. California Grill, here we come! Rivers of Light, here we… come? Maybe? RoL, wyd?
– Elbowglitter guides us through choosing a running/tri coach.
– The Runner’s Guide to WDW walks us through runDisney transportation.
– Half Crazy Mama pays a visit to the Magic Kingdom’s Harmony Barber Shop. Me next!
– Living A Disney Life knows that the wilderness must be explored. Cacaw! Cacaw! RAR!
– easyWDW continues to try Epcot’s Festival of the Arts food offerings so that you don’t have to.
– The Disney Tourist Blog shows off the next generation (there are four lights) of Magic Bands,
– Disney In Your Day enjoys brunch at Narcoossee’s.
– The Disney Hipsters admire DAK’s Serka Zong because duh.
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!