Q. How many trips to WDW in a year are too many?
A. … What?
I am, as always, very ready to go home. My Springtime Surprise race registration was a total impulse buy, but then what is it the kids say? Is it carpe diem? Is it YOLO? Could it be yo, carpe diem? Have they moved on to a slang term that I’ve never even heard?
Whatever; I’m painting that issue pink and putting up a Somebody Else’s Problem field around it. Let’s focus on what’s important: the super sweet things I’m gonna do on my trip!
– Step one is of course to have a great Pixar Ten Miler. “Get to the front of the corral” is the watchword.
– Step two is enjoying the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival!
– We’re gonna ride Cosmic Rewind again (first time for Pat!) and hopefully get some of the songs I haven’t ridden with yet! Out of three rides I’ve gotten “I Ran” once and “Disco Inferno” twice; hoping for “Conga.”
– By some miracle, I snagged a Space 220 Lounge ADR!!! Honestly I’m mostly in it for the elevator.
– We’re staying at the Swolphin because Pat is a big Michael Graves fan. Since it’s considered a Deluxe tier resort, we qualify for the extended evening hours – and we’ll be in Epcot when it’s open late! V. excited to try that out.
– Another perk to staying at the Swolphin: we can walk to Epcot and the Studios, of course, but we can also use the Boardwalk’s amenities without having to worry about transportation. Seems like the prime time to finally check out Jellyrolls, no?
And that’s just to start! Who knows what new and exciting things Walt Disney World has in store for me. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter so we can find out together. Next time you see me there: Orlando!
Don’t forget, you can follow FRoA on Twitter @fairestrunofall and on Instagram @fairestrunofall. If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or email email@example.com. See ya real soon!